Check out all our artist, DJs, photographers…
Check out photos
Check out photos
Ask our participants…
What can I say.. I have been to quite a lot of festivals, and to this one I am coming back for sure. Perfect location on the 17th floor for parties and on the groundfloor for social, flawless organization, great DJs, dancers and instructors, friendly atmosphere… Thank you for this beautiful experience and for sharing your kizomba passion with us.
Congratulations to Zagreb Kizomba Passion team! You did a great job!
I really enjoyed this festival with high-quality and interesting workshops, good music, great dancers, lots of fun, dancing and socializing. Looking forward to the next edition! :-*
Dear ladies and gentlemen, IF YOU HAVE MISSED THIS, then you should be jealous…
What an amazing energy, friendly atmosphere, really nice hotel and what a view onto the city!
We thank you you all very very much and also send a big Thank you to all the dancers that came to learn from us. The Semba class with you guys was the best we had this year! bammmmmmmmmmm what an energy you gave us
Maria & Arnold
So than we salute all
Vitor Tavares Mendes
Shout out to my colleagues dj’s and teachers as well and not to forget Natingue.
DJ Stefanio Lima
Peace Dj Saï Saï !!!!
DJ Sai Sai
DJ On Fire
I had soooo much fun at the sunday social, big thanks to the DJs and all the guys who asked me for a dance!
Ps. Special shout-out to Maria and Arnold for the most enjoyable semba workshop EVER, too much fun
Buy your ticket
Become a sponsor
Festival rules and important notices
Festival rules and important notices apply to all ticket purchasers, ticket holders and all visitors on the festival site
- The festival organization reserves the right to make changes to the festival schedule and programme
- The Festival is not responsible for lost or stolen belongings. Take care of your belongings!
- Participation at the festival is at the Visitor’s own risk. The Organiser is not liable for any damages, by whatever name, suffered by a Visitor as a result of the participation, unless the damage is a direct consequence of deliberate intent or gross negligence on the part of the Organiser. This exclusion of liability also applies to serious damages such as all possible damages resulting in injury or death
- The Organiser reserves the right to decline or forbid entrance into the Festival site to any person behaving in a manner or carrying items that may in any way endanger the safety of the visitors or violate rules of peaceful conduct
- Visitors agree to be photographed, filmed or recorded as part of the audience. All video, photo and audio materials acquired on festival site is a subject to be used in promotional materials for the festival without any limitations of time and space and at the sole discretion of the Festival and its Organisers
- It is strictly forbidden to use or distribute festival tickets for commercial purposes, marketing campaigns, lotteries and contest purposes without the written consent from the Organiser. Legal steps will be taken against any person or organisation who attempt to do so without the written permission from the Organizers.
- The Organizer reserves the right to curtail or cancel the entire Festival event in case an unexpected force majeure event occurs that threatens the safety of visitors and/or public order on the festival site
- Refunds are not possible in the case of cancellation or curtailment of parts of the Festival event due to force majeure such as: extreme weather conditions endangering the safety of the audience or artists, inclement weather, fire, death of illness of a performing artist or their immediate family, delays or shutdowns of traffic routes (airports, border crossings, etc.), war, terrorist acts or terrorist threats, violence, or due to legally binding decisions by local or national authorities to shut down the event for justifiable security reasons, national mourning day decrees that forbid any cultural or entertainment events taking place, or other decisions by national authorities that are beyond the control of the Organizers. If the Festival event is cancelled due to force majeure, no new date will be set to reschedule, and no entry fees and/or additional expenses will be refunded to ticket holders
- The Organiser is not liable for any damages and costs incurred by the Participant in the case of a force majeure event
- Refunds for already purchased Festival tickets will be possible only in the case of the cancellation of the entire Festival event for reasons other than force majeure. Refunds are not possible for other reasons or in case of cancellation of one or more artists confirmed to perform at the Festival event
- Tickets purchased for the Festival will be replaced at the festival entrance with a valid wristband. Only Visitors with a valid Festival wristband are allowed entry and movement in the festival area. Festival wristbands may not be removed, cut, torn or damaged in any way or they cease to be valid. The festival reserves the right to request identity validation from the ticket holder by presenting a valid ID to the festival staff upon request
IT IS FORBIDDEN TO ENTER THE FESTIVAL SITE WITH:
- alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks in any type of packaging
- firearms, stun guns or self-defence weapons (including pepper spray, lasers, etc.)
- sharp objects and close combat weapons (knifes, scissors, axes, tools, chains, etc.)
- professional audio or video equipment, as well as technical equipment and instruments without the permission of the Organizer
- narcotics and illegal substances
- pyrotechnics and explosive devices
- flammables and flammable liquids
- umbrellas, sharp objects including selfie sticks and items that may be used as possible projectiles and threaten the safety of other visitors and artists on stage
- drones and unmanned aerial devices
- animals and pets
PLEASE NOTE, IT IS ALSO FORBIDDEN:
- to light fires on the Festival area
- to damage festival infrastructure and the natural environment of the festival area
PUBLICITY: FLYERS AND POSTERS
- Distribution of flyers or posters during the festival, on festival area or on the entrance corridors, is not allowed. If you want to promote your event or product please contact the Organiser who can give you the possibility to place an advertisement on the festival area. Promotional activities without the written permission of the Organiser will be legally persecuted
PLEASE ABIDE BY THESE RULES!
Dance it out!